No time to blog, but with all these ideas in my head I have to blog about blogging so I'll remember... did that make sense?
5. Pam's food shots of the numerous recipes created by smart and talented Pinay students
6. Fat Angelos - A late dinner for the glutton in me. Salmon fettucine, Chicken parmesan, Seafood rissoto, Flourless chocolate cake, Chocolate tiramisu anyone?
7. A wish - to work with a premiere Chinese chef and learn the secrets of Chinese regional cooking which, to my mind, is the most varied, interesting cuisine in the world
8. More wishes - to live in Italy and France and unearth the secrets of their home cooking; to taste all the freshly-caught delicacies at Tokyo's fish markets; to retire in the Mediterranean, or at least have an expert Mediterranean (and yes, Chinese!) chef work for me:)
9. A dream - to live, breathe and eat dark, bittersweet chocolate, to absorb all knowledge of the food-of-the-gods, to open up a dark chocolate dessert bar in Manila.