Saturday, September 15, 2007

Having Friends Over

My friends and acquaintances know I love hosting dinner parties, even if our flat is tiny and our dining seats only 6. Tonight I invited 4 friends and we are eating:

Feta and Basil Cheese Triangles with 2 kinds of salsa: chipotle tomato and honey mango
Pinoy Puttanesca using bottled gourmet tuyo from Manila
Grilled Marinated Pork Belly
Prawns in Calamansi-Crabfat Sauce
Steamed White Rice
Fried Sticky Rice Logs with Caramelized Bananas and Muscovado Creme
Lemongrass Iced Tea

4 comments:

midicrux said...

I've recovered the habit of hosting meals as well, the way we used to when we were still living in QC.

I get a better sense of home that way.

Expect an dinner invite from me soon; I hope the trip won't be too much.

Cheers!

Pam said...

where's my invite? :)

How i wish you guys will move to our building. Then I can at least get the left overs from your fabulous dinners. :)

Good food and good friends... best combination!

ragamuffin girl said...

Pam, I know what got you drooling, the aligue hehe.

amz said...

siguro now that i'm done, i can get back to hosting people over for dinner again. it's just nice to get reacquainted with my kitchen to begin with! hahaha

sarap naman your menu! pahingi!